1820x145x14mm, UV Lacquer Matt Surface
Now at $65
Wish to have the classic, beautiful warmth of hardwood flooring, but not at a high cost? Then, you are looking for engineered wood flooring solutions in Melbourne. These flooring options have a layer of natural Australian or European hardwood timber on the top with multiple layers of protective coatings underneath to give your living space the warmth and brightness of hardwood flooring, at a cost that is far less and affordable.
At Say Floors, we are a team of passionate flooring specialists providing the people of Melbourne with a low-maintenance and cost-effective version of many of the popular hardwood timber varieties. We have over 15 years of experience in the flooring industry and have evolved with the industry and its innovations to bring the latest, hard-wearing, durable floorboards solutions. Keeping our promise of providing the highest quality flooring solutions to our customers, we bring engineered wood flooring in Melbourne.
Apart from the cost factor, which is a huge plus point for engineered wood flooring solutions, there are other structural and functional benefits compared to solid hardwood timber floors. These include:
– Engineered wood flooring offers far superior stability that might leave solid timber floors susceptible to warping, fading, or movement.
– It is much easier to install engineered wood flooring for a Melbourne home than solid wood floors. Engineered wood floorboards can be laid with marginal gaps during installation to factor in the contraction and expansion of the top hardwood timber layer. These have a low impact as the engineered wood flooring is laid in a floating floor fashion, unlike solid timber floors.
– Engineered wood flooring for Melbourne homes offers highly resilient and low-maintenance options. It is easy to care for with regular vacuuming to remove the dirt on the top hardwood layer and an occasional damp mopping for thorough cleaning.
– They offer a luxurious version within an affordable range when compared with laminated flooring options. You get a natural warmth, classy look and elegant finish. Only a solid hardwood timber floor is the next best option for engineered wood flooring.
– The cost is a definite game-changer for engineered wood flooring, which is much less and within an affordable range than solid timber floors.
We are a mobile flooring solutions provider, and we come to your doorstep anywhere in Melbourne with our vast range of timber floorboards solutions. Our range of products are reliable, high-quality, and can fit your budget, sizing, colour, and lifestyle requirements.
For reliable and trustworthy engineered wood flooring options in Melbourne, just ‘Say Floors – and we’ll be there’ to guide you through our products, installation process and to give you a FREE consultation and estimate.